(In order to book your class, make sure you select your time-slot highlighted in red)
Tuesdays 7 pm
Saturdays 11:15 am
ABOUT THE CLASS
The Rose School of Transformational Yoga offers pregnancy yoga and aim to create a beautiful and nurturing atmosphere where women can come to listen and /or share their experiences, anxieties and questions.
Sunnah has been teaching yoga since 2002. Originally trained in the Sivananda tradition, she is now a BWY teacher and continues to work and train with various teachers and different styles to keep her classes fresh and challenging.
In 2006 she trained with Yogabirth and has specialised in Pregnancy and Postnatal Yoga since that point. 'It is a pleasure and a privilege to work with ladies at this particularly journey of their life. She truly believes that yoga is so beneficial in helping women to connect to their changing bodies and to support them with whatever challenges come up, whether it’s emotional or physical.'
Sunnah hopes that from practising yoga you will not only tone and mobilise your body but will also create a healthier and clearer mind full of joy and happiness.
- Increased strength, endurance and suppleness of muscles needed for child-birthing.
- Decreased back pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, neck/shoulder tension, and more.
- Vital breath practices for labouring and childbirth.
- Better quality of breath and increased oxygen flow to the womb.
- Improved sleep.
- Meditation and deep relaxation to prepare the mind as well as the body for birth.
- Suitable for practitioners of all levels (including beginners!)
What to expect?
Expecting mothers are guided through a fluid flow of postures fuelled by the breath and carefully designed to nourish and rejuvenate the mind, body, and spirit.
What to bring?
You should wear comfortable loose clothing that allows teachers to see your body, including your feet and legs.