Date and Time to be confirmed after booking
ABOUT THE CLASS
Private sessions are designed exclusively for your level of experience and the issues you wish to address and work around your schedule with convenience of either practicing in your home or office, or at my yoga studio in Stratford.
Private Sessions would be suitable for you if:
- You are new to yoga and would prefer to begin in a private setting rather than a classroom. If it's ultimately your intention to attend yoga classes, we can work towards that goal
- You are experienced in your yoga practice, but would like a bespoke service where we can focus specifically on a particular area or category of poses, or overcome specific challenges
- You have chronic pain or injury. Students often attend classes in conjunction with private yoga sessions to refine their alignment details in order to heal through the practice of yoga
- You are interested in developing a safe, effective home practice
- Your schedule makes it difficult to get to class. We all go through periods where it's not possible ti attend classes at the gym or studio. Scheduling a private session during a busy week can help you through as especially stressful time and stay track with your practice.
Lexi has been practicing yoga since 2003 after coming to the UK from Hong Kong to study her BA in Moving Image Design and needing a disciplined practice to compliment her material arts and dance background.
Through this love of mental focus as well as the joy of movement, classes combine strong asanas (postures) with an energetic and playful spirit. As a musician with a keen interest in pranayama and philosophy, she is interest on how the mind and body can benefit from sound-work and meditation.
Yoga Alliance qualified, Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200)
Yoga Alliance qualified, Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT85)
Yoga Alliance qualified, Mandala (RYT50)
Royal College of Midwives approved, Baby Massage Instructor
- Have an entire yoga lesson focussed on your specific needs and requirements
What to expect?
60min of privately catered yoga
What to bring?
Yourself dressed in yoga appropriate clothes
Your chosen address or at the studio: Blithe Yoga, Boardman House, Studio One 4th Floor, 64 Broadway, London, E15 1NT